Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

OOPs --I always buy a bigger bottle than this one - but I am writing to say what a great product this is. You don't have to refrigerate - Yay! So it is great for travel. The other cool thing is that this particular strain stays and colonizes in the body. I have tried other products that are more costly and I always come back to this one for effectiveness.

Kyo-Dophilus - excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2020873 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. We have been using this brand of probiotics for a long time, and have been very pleased. It is very effective, it does not need refrigeration so it is great for traveling, and it is free of various questionable fillers that can be found in some competing brands (such as magnesium stearate). Recommended.

yeast

Posted by Reviewer3032091 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have high levels of yeast in my body and I have been on Kyo-dophilus for almost a year this is the only thing that has helped. And it helps with my immune system.

Wakunaga -Kyolic

Posted by Reviewer3343605 on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be very helpful with digestive problems. While traveling in NZ this Thanksgiving a pharmacist helped me with constipation problems that are common while traveling. She said she used this product herself while traveling. So I tried it while on vacation over there. When I returned home I just kept taking it. Then when I ran out I ordered some online from IHERB.COM and I now take it everyday. Its a very simple easy solution to digestive problems.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1728356 on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent after being on a series of antibiotics.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a book called "Acidophilus" years ago and he said that Kyodophilus was the only human strain available. Others are vegitable strains and he didn't think they survived after colonization. I called the author and he said that he didn't think oral supplimentation worked anyway and that you had to supplement by enema. Never tried it. But his book stated that bedouins ate cultured goat yogurt for generations and had few illnesses. So either oral supplementation works or they have good genes. Or goat yogurt works...yuck.

Probiotic--Kyo-Dophilus brand

Posted by Reviewer2366349 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this brand of probiotic to be the best for preventing sinus infections (of which I have recurring bouts). I take 2 capsules, twice daily.

works the best for me and it' non dairy!

Posted by Reviewer1601971 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product! works really well for stomach problems, irritated stomach... I'm allergic to dairy and so had to search for one non-diary, and this is the best!

Good for Craps

Posted by Reviewer2090013 on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Useful for IBS and diverticulitis concerns.

Happy so far!

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it was well recommended (and because it does not contain gluten). I recently was treated for small intestinal bacteria overgrowth, and my hope is that this product will help keep it from returning.