So good!

Posted by Reviewer1072239 on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my own digestion since my gall bladder was removed. Have also given it to my granddaughter when she was an infant to regulate her bowels. Doctors suggested surgery but this corrected her problem and without any of the trauma. 3 Months later, she no longer took this and is a perfectly healthy kindergartner now. I definitely suggest this for digestive issues as a first step.

Definite Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1816397 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have severe IBS and have tried many supplements to no avail. I have found a definite improvement after a few weeks using the Kyo Dophilus with Enzymes. My symptoms have improved by about 70% which I is really good for as severe as my case is. I used to never leave the house without taking imodium before hand and seldom felt comfortable in going out to eat. I still have symptoms right after eating but usually the duration is much shorter and less severe. It did take several weeks before I started see an improvement so my advice is to give them a chance to start working. I'm ordering a second bottle today.

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1390569 on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best products i could've ever bought! perfect for people who have any type of digestion problems.

Helped a lot

Posted by Reviewer2727291 on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At sixty, my digestion issues require help. This product has helped a lot.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1590452 on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find the product excellent. I take medication for acid reflux and crohns and the combination with enzymes added to this help me alot. Great site and quick delivery JayDee

Great

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for gas & indigestion. My husband and son love it. It has helped them to eat more foods with out getting sick.

Dr Jen

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product & Excellent value

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1413131 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best I've used !

Handy Combination!

Posted by Reviewer1384391 on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great idea to combine the enzymes with probiotics! This company always does great product snd I think it's a unique approach to helping with digestion by combining the two ingedients!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1821834 on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to take and easy to store and did what it was suppose to do at a very reasonable price. I would buy again.

1 2 3