Definite Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have severe IBS and have tried many supplements to no avail. I have found a definite improvement after a few weeks using the Kyo Dophilus with Enzymes. My symptoms have improved by about 70% which I is really good for as severe as my case is. I used to never leave the house without taking imodium before hand and seldom felt comfortable in going out to eat. I still have symptoms right after eating but usually the duration is much shorter and less severe. It did take several weeks before I started see an improvement so my advice is to give them a chance to start working. I'm ordering a second bottle today.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my own digestion since my gall bladder was removed. Have also given it to my granddaughter when she was an infant to regulate her bowels. Doctors suggested surgery but this corrected her problem and without any of the trauma. 3 Months later, she no longer took this and is a perfectly healthy kindergartner now. I definitely suggest this for digestive issues as a first step.

love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best products i could've ever bought! perfect for people who have any type of digestion problems.

Helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At sixty, my digestion issues require help. This product has helped a lot.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for gas & indigestion. My husband and son love it. It has helped them to eat more foods with out getting sick.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find the product excellent. I take medication for acid reflux and crohns and the combination with enzymes added to this help me alot. Great site and quick delivery JayDee

kyolic yo dophilus probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good no problem in my stomach any more

It WORKS and great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a sensitive stomach and nothing seems to work. After taking the pills for 2 weeks he felt significant improvement. He noticed his stomach is no longer as bloated and complain of diarrhoea has reduce too. I compared the price from iHerb to the drug stores here and couldn't believe the mark-up in Singapore (400%). The price offered by iHERB is amazing!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For several years, everyone in my family has been taking this daily. My husband used to have stomach issues frequently but this has helped solved the problem. Try it.

good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son & I both try to remember to take these every day.

1 2 3