Mix it in my smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1789342 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit i've never tasted this product alone, it smells "green" tho...what I do is mix it in a blender in the amount directed with some cilantro (natural antioxident and mercury cleanser) spinach (iron) a soft banana, 2 mandarins, a handful of strawberries, blueberries and either pinapple/peach/mango (i buy frozen it lasts longer even tho it's a bit less nutritious) and mix it with a spoonful of honey or agave nectar (doesn't affect blood sugar) and some more flax seeds in a blender with pellegrino mineral sparkling mineral water, it makes it purple/red and like a margarita, you don't see any of the green and i can even get my husband to drink it and he's a picky eater, if it even has a hint of green he won't go near it which i've done by accident overdoing the leafy greens.

Simply amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1612514 on May 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff not only tastes great but gives you so much energy and is good for just about every part of your body and lifestyle. I highly reccomend this product. Go GREEN!!!

harvest blend

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other greens and this is by far the best. It's energizing and a more complete blend of the different kind of green ingredients. Tastes good, too.

Great Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it's filled with so many greens and mushrooms that I would normally never eat in my diet. Cleanser for the body! Unfortunately, this jar was very grainy and it usually isn't, I'm afraid it was old. This is my fifth jar and it is getting hard to find, always on backhold. I mix it with OJ and take about 2-3 pm daily. Helps keep you regular and healthy!

wakunaga ' s best product

Posted by Reviewer2109472 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

when you try it, you never want to stop

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1199190 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The Wakunaga Kyolic Kyo Green Harvest Blend Powdered Drink Mix has all the foods daily requirements and tastes good too!

do not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, but tastes (for some reason) too marine for me - and it is the first of comparable green drinks I have bought here I don't like. But it is packed with nutrients, so I will finish this jar (I use wheetgrass to mask the taste) and will not reorder.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Posted by Reviewer1066494 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3120738 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2416500 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

1 2