Help

Why does this product contain a heavy metal?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Wakunga because of good reviews but after ordering read that it contains lead which is i heavy metal. I already have an excess of mercury /amalgam problem and definitly afraid to use this product. The manufacturer has even written a warning that says lead can cause cancer, pregnancy problems etc. ALL excess of heavy metals can cause problems with health. Wish the mnufacturer would explain why manufacture with lead? The warning on the Wakunga Kyolic is same as the warning on cigarette packets. "Smoking can cause cancer and dangerous for pregnant women etc. (but we the manufacturers are not responsible if you want to smoke any way). Will keep looking for a purer product.

An all around supplement FOR ANYONE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Friends, I've stopped taking a multi-vitamin and opted for organic food - as much as I can afford - and taking Kyo-green has a lot of what nature has to offer: energy and cleansing. I take 3 a day instead of the recommended six, but I never miss a day. All bodies are not alike: you have to experiment and see what works for you. Ernest in NY

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the Kyo-Green. Gives me a nice pick me up and helps me through the day without that dragging feeling!

Good Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like these when I don't get around to mixing the powder version into a drink. I believe these have given me energy. My daughter will also take these.

Does Good Things and Tastes Good, Too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffer from periodic bouts of constipation for years. Ever since using Kyo-Green tablets, though, I've been as regular as clockwork and very happy about it. To test it further, I stopped taking it for a while and the constipation came back, but disappeared again as soon as I resumed it. Excellent stuff, very pleasant to take.

Kyo-Green Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried the power form of this product years ago when I was very physically fit and loved it. So far the pill form is keeping me energized. I personally don't enjoy chewing them as the taste is... but when I did the first time, I found they they are easy to chew.

Kyo-Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to feed your adrenal glands! Love this product.

Easily consumed

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm keeping up with my daily vegs. Works fine.

The basics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you do not take a powdered green drink, this is a good start. And Kyolic's reputation is above reproach.

balance

Posted by peakhealth on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Balances my body's chemistry I guess. Got rid of the cold in my fingers and toes.

1 2