Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2635350 on Apr 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

Green is good!

Posted by Reviewer2435046 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Green is IN!

Posted by Reviewer3005849 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2968848 on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Posted by Reviewer1240042 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product,helps my digestive system.

this stuff rocks!!!!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product. I swear I have more energy, and I get sick less despite having very active and stressful lifestyle. I feel a billion times better. I take this every morning - 1 scoop of immunopro + 1 tbsp of kyogreens (that stuff is amazing!!!!) + 1 scoop of collagen powder in a 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk. It's my magic 3 breakfast shake. I do use an aerocino little battery whisk or one of those blender ball bottles, otherwise good luck smoothly blending all these ;) It tastes like a little green almond chai / latte in the morning. Sometimes I add cinnamon too.

great price

Posted by 5128810276872231114 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

good product

Posted by Reviewer2839946 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is great on many levels. For me my health is such if I did not take this I would not function. I even see my finger nails ( that I could never grow) are strong and have to be clipped. I am over 50 and never had strong nails before I take it as a sign of over all better health. It is a good balance of nutrients. I have been using it for a couple of years. before this product, I was falling into a pattern of getting a cold that turned into bronchitis or pneumonia at least twice a year and just being sick more than well. This product greatly helped turn that around. I have not gotten a cold all this past year! If I felt like it was coming on with my other vitamins and extra dose or two of this I could avoid being ill. Praise God! I react badly to so many things, so this has been a huge blessing to me.