Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started having leg cramps at night and had done all the usual natural remedies (drank more water, stretched, magnesium, quinine, etc.), but they did not alleviate the problem. I had some Kyo-Green in the cupboard, but had not drank any in a long time. One day when I hadn't eaten any green veggies I made up a glass of Kyo-Green and that night -- NO LEG CRAMPS!! As long as I have a glass of this a day I have no problem with leg cramps.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kyo-Green is an excellent source of energy renewal. Using this product for only three days my strength and energy was renewed.

Stomach-soothing & good for you !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This may sound odd, but I use this when my stomach is upset & nothing else seems to help. This will ALWAYS clam my stomach ! And of course, green foods are so good for you.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product everyday for years - LOVE IT!

kyo green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love this product

Spirit of Excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Kyo-Green Powder drink gives me energy that is much needed due to my condition of Multiple Sclerosis(MS. I forgot about it for minute;now that I found it, how grateful it makes me. Thank you Deborah, www.nomoremsbook.com

green food works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with juice and actually like the taste better with the Kyo-Green! It gives me energy and keeps me regular. I've used this product for many years and swear by it!

GOOD STUFF!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using this product. Love it. I feel energized all day after one serving in the morning. I mix it with Jarrow PomeGreat for an extra boost. AWSOME!!!

Super Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a boost that is safe and effective. Just like the box says a "gradual boost". I also think this stuff provides some dextoxification and will keep you regular. I found the taste to be neutral and no grittiness. I mixed mine in water and i kinda of like it.

Love it!