***** + **

Posted by mariamayia on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS JUST AMAZING !! It doesn't taste totaly like apple butter fruit spread...it's even better. I've put a little spoon of it in my mouth and felt like binging with all the jar !!! Will buy a lot in the future !!! The texture is quite gelly though; don't even think of mixing it with a spoon. The blender will do it easily

Insane

Posted by 5512839204330655597 on Jul 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this apple butter spread. It tastes like an apple spice muffin.It's more an apple jelly texture than a butter but insane on oats, yogurt and pancakes. No weird not bitter after taste at all.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer3297267 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although the flavoring is minimally better than the blueberry spread, the product is terrible. The sucralose is overpowering. The texture totally unappealing. I wanted something to add to my plain yogurt to give it a bit of sweetness. I am going to stick to RAW sugar at 5 gr. carb for tsp, rather than suffer through this product. Wasted money.

:) satisfied

Posted by 5122529097568318945 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not the sugary slurp you are used to but great in cakes or mixed in yoghurt with banana and berries .

ate it at once

Posted by 5616181690257246918 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty) but couldnt control myself and ate it at once!

Delightful!

Posted by 4657790838522092189 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My first purchase of a Walden Farms product and I will be making many more! The apple butter is thicker than most jams, but I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it spreads with ease. I also mix it with my oatmeal, sometimes in my whey protein shake, it's a great flavorful add to most anything! LOVE IT! And did I mention no sugar???

This stuff tastes great!

Posted by 5290971666147754911 on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why they called it "fruit spread" because it certainly doesn't spread...it has a jello-like consistency with a strong flavor, but the taste is great. Will definitely repurchase. Tastes great with Walden Farms' cinnomon raisin peanut spread!

user

Posted by 5306188635760497298 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

like all walden farms products

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer2759177 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

De sabor excelente, aunque la textura es bastante artificial. Ideal para rellenar bizcochos y demás. 100% recomendable.

Apple Butter

Posted by Reviewer2195989 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was nice - would buy again

1 2 3 4