Pretty good!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dressing doesn't taste too bad! The bacon flavouring is fairly artificial and I'll probably get sick of it easily but this is pretty great for occasional use on my salads.

From Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dressing from this brand i think. Taste really good,not syntetic at all.:)

Prfffff

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me ha gustado mucho la verdad. No tiene nada de ranchera ni de bacon. Es un sabor muy artificial y algo desagradable. Lo he echado un par de veces a la ensalada, y bueno, es comestible así que tendré que gastarlo (o no). Pero lo que tengo claro, es que ni lo recomiendo ni lo compraré otra vez. Creo que con esta compra me equivoqué. Aunque el de chocolate sí que me ha gustado :) Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the natural ingredients.

Walden Farms, Bacon Ranch Dressing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This dressing is my favorite. I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. The dressings are very real to taste without all the carbs, calories, and sugar of the store-bought brands.

Best WF dressing i've had

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and i have tried most of them.

Not good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While the little fake bacon pieces and the smokey flavour in this dressing are nice, that's all I can really say positively about it. It's too vinegary, too thin and just doesn't taste any good. I would be buying it again, and I'm not even sure I'll use the current bottle up.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes awful. It's like ranch-y chemical water that has a horrible taste to it, and even worse after-taste.

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

Very good