Help

Weird & Strange Sauce

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looks like raspberry jus! See through sauce...weird and uninviting...reminiscent of a car crash where a kangaroo has ploughed into the radiator (trust me I know!). Taste is bizarre and in another dimension off the earth plane. I won't buy again lest I turned into the walking dead.

pinkish red sweet stuff?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No where near ketchup. runny, terrible color, and tasted awful.

Very disappointing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry to say that I did not like this product - I tried it once and then threw it out because I knew I would never eat again. The taste was terrible. Very disappointed - great idea but will never buy again... This is the second bad experience with this brand - and I bought 4 other products which I am now too scared to open in case they are as bad as the 2 I have tried so far, not good!

excellent taste for calorie free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really like this product

Awsome Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great pricing, excellent service. My order was here just as promised. Living on an island, in Puget Sound can be expensive when traveling to the "main land" plus your prices beat the "store" pricing. Thank You

Great Calorie Free Ketchup Option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, although a little runny.

Great dips for veggies or toppings for burgers. Without the calories!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very very similar to tomato ketchup. A hint of sweetness and full of tomato-y flavour. Good! Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: WARNING: It is abit liquid-y though. Not as gel-like as regular ketchup HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Calorie free and tastes great! Using these products has helped me to lose 54lbs. without feeling hungry and wanting to overindulge!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You can barely tell this is diet friendly. It has a really good flavor and its not so sweet. With all diet friendly foods though there is a hint of artificial sweeteners and it has it but very very slight taste.

Ketchup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like other ketchup brands, altho it could be thicker.