best caramel sirup

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this sirup in my chai tea.

Reccomended.

Posted by 5574216624586788401 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it certainly does not look like caramel, and doesn't taste like it either, but remember that it is low carb, zero sugar, zero fat - so if you crave then it is quite good. I use it on top of my youghurt.

Low carb!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for low-carb diets. Pair it with low carb pancakes made from peanut/coconut flour and you won't even miss the real thing! A bit sweet but still does its job of providing a caramel-y flavour. And what's more, it's calorie free! Don't miss out (;

Not bad for what it is...

Posted by 5245232217310607653 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This syrup is definitely not the real stuff. Don't expect that. However, considering that it has no sugar and no calories, it's not half bad. I don't love the flavor, but I can add it to ice cream and have it with apples and such. Just don't expect that delicious caramel flavor, because after all, real caramel is actually just cooked sugar, no?

Ksa

Posted by 4860321886688902523 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad ..لا بأس

Horrible!

Posted by 5659668773912085278 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Artificial taste, artificial smell. There is nothing good about this product. I threw it away right after tasting...

Tastes Terrible

Posted by 5609448591723394340 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

Caramel sauce

Posted by 5688082451505768410 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for making guilt-free "Salted Caramel" coffees. (Works for my VLCD).

Awesome!

Posted by 4639749012360105581 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this caramel syrup for a few years now as an alternative to the large amount of sugar I had been putting in my coffee every day. I absolutely love it! It has no after taste in my opinion and I have it every day in my coffee. I actually don't like to put sugar in my coffee anymore because I like this better! And... This website has it cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2802302 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes almost like the real thing without the calories :)