Help

Horrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Artificial taste, artificial smell. There is nothing good about this product. I threw it away right after tasting...

Reccomended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, it certainly does not look like caramel, and doesn't taste like it either, but remember that it is low carb, zero sugar, zero fat - so if you crave then it is quite good. I use it on top of my youghurt.

Ksa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad ..لا بأس

Tastes Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

best caramel sirup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this sirup in my chai tea.

Low carb!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for low-carb diets. Pair it with low carb pancakes made from peanut/coconut flour and you won't even miss the real thing! A bit sweet but still does its job of providing a caramel-y flavour. And what's more, it's calorie free! Don't miss out (;

Not bad for what it is...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This syrup is definitely not the real stuff. Don't expect that. However, considering that it has no sugar and no calories, it's not half bad. I don't love the flavor, but I can add it to ice cream and have it with apples and such. Just don't expect that delicious caramel flavor, because after all, real caramel is actually just cooked sugar, no?

Caramel sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for making guilt-free "Salted Caramel" coffees. (Works for my VLCD).

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this caramel syrup for a few years now as an alternative to the large amount of sugar I had been putting in my coffee every day. I absolutely love it! It has no after taste in my opinion and I have it every day in my coffee. I actually don't like to put sugar in my coffee anymore because I like this better! And... This website has it cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes almost like the real thing without the calories :)