Walden Farms, Chocolate Peanut Spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells foul with a sourish after-taste. PLEASE DON'T BUY and save your $$$.

Walden Farms - Chocolate Peanut Spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

awful - the seal was broken when I opened it & tasted terrible - didn't bother calling or emailing after the response I got from customer service when i received used Bert's Bees lipbalm in my box.

Yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I love peanut butter in my protein shakes but it has a lot the not so good stuff in it so, someone recommended that I try the walden brand. I order 3 a day ago an got it today which I was extremely excited about it So, I open the box up immediately and tried it an my face n mouth was very unhappy. This is the yuckiest thing that I have ever had n when I say its bad it's bad. I will be putting this product in the trash money lost. Next time only buy one.

disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

awful taste.

Not perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not kind a sweet that i expected,its more salty,but also a great replacer of calorisied chocolat

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wish herb stocked all products of this brand- walden farms can do no wrong!! their chocolate whipped peanut spread and cinnamon raisin is superb

Odd man out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

True; the majority of people do not like these phony peanut butters, and I don't blame them, but for me it's worth it for the 0 calories. (I mean, ZERO calorie PEANUT BUTTER?! come on!) So, if you're thinking too good to be true, you're probably right. Small tip; if you can't muster the taste try to hide it in other foods. I'd say the aftertaste and small quantity are the worst parts.

Immonde !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cette pseudo-pate a tartiner est une abomination ! Le gout est infect, on cherche le chocolat là dedans, les édulcorants sont tellement intenses qu'on a juste envie de recracher a peine gouté ! Quelle horreur ce truc !!!!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious , tastes great . I like it

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this spread, I use it on vegies, like carrots and celery. I also love it with raisens and whipped cream. It goes well on ice cream and a whole host of things.

1 2 3