Help

Walden Farms, Original BBQ Sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. I love the BBQ sauce. You just have to try it for yourself. It's really good on ribs. All the flavor... NO guilt!

with no calories....couldnt ask for more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its as close as the real thing as ya can get. Really enjoy this on turkey burgers & meats. I didnt expect it to taste just like normal BBQ sauce, it doesnt but as close as it can be & I like it alot!

Too perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That thing cannot be true. As if it floats from heaven.. Keep it up iherb. If only it came in bigger packs.

Smokey Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm from Australia so not sure if our BBQ sauce is a lot milder in flavour but I found it was had a stronger flavour and a lot more of a smokey flavour than our BBQ sauce but I really enjoyed it. Wasnt overly sweet compared to our BBQ sauce either, which I actually found good. I found I absolutely loved the smokey flavour and it is a great substitute product! Would highly recommend to all my friends. Would also work well in a marinade sauce to add flavour, will be trying that this week hopefully.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was better than I expected. It has good flavor and the right amount of zing like barbeque sauce should have. Its just less thick than regular bbq sauce, but a perfect substitute if you dont want your sauces to add carbs and calories.

WALDEN FARMS ORIGINAL BBQ SAUCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome!!! It's good on ground beef, chicken and hot dogs. I LOVE it. My husband prefers the THICK and SPICY. I'm glad Walden Farms has both so each of our taste buds are satisfied!!!

Taste almost like the real BBQ sauce!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: *Edit: So far i've bought 7 bottles of this... Super duper pleased with this! (:

Great Diet Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells exactly like BBQ sauce, The taste doesn't quite have the same depth as the real stuff but for a zero calorie diet food this is a perfect substitute. I add a little Frontier Natural salt free Organic BBQ Seasoning (also from iherb) when cooking my proteins and pour this over the finished result

You can't beat this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes like one of the best BBQ sauces I ever had. I will stock up on this since it is summer and I BBQ a lot.

This is a must for my refridgerator

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing close to most bbq sauces. The only thing that is missing is the thickness but given the 0 facts altogether, i could not ask for more and i know it. Amazing product, i am gonna buy again. Walden Farms congratulations for this product. The packaging was great as well. Thank you iHerb.