Help

No like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was not good at all for me. The taste was pretty bad and it look like it had tons of food coloring in it. Way to artificial for me.

yuck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

taste like chemicals, could not stomach. I tried putting herbs and spices but still could not mask the chemical taste. Will not purchase again. :-(

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The color looked magenta, which was already disturbing, and then the taste was disgusting. I couldn't eat it and threw it out. No idea why there's so many positive reviews, it tastes like neither tomato nor basil nor anything that should ever be considered food.

horrible

Posted by adahui33 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't even want to give a star on it!

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So bad đŸ™đŸ˜«

Not so great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I personally found this sauce to be very lacking in flavour unfortunately. It tasted very fake and processed and overall it was just not what I was expecting sadly.

reat taste - can't believe it is zero calorie. Really that good....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Walden farms goods. Zero calorie and great taste. This one is in my top 3 products. I use it for the whole family now as the kids like it better than usual pasta sauce. GREAT product and GUILT FREE. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED

Pasta Sauce

Posted by mokomoko on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

摳はæ‚ȘくăȘいんだけど、è‰Čがすごい

Not my favorite Walden Farms product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this tomato and basil sauce and it was okay but it definitely is not my favorite of the Walden Farms line. I probably won't be purchasing this product again because red sauce isn't my favorite to begin with. It wasn't bad but there are so many other GREAT Walden Farms products that I would prefer over this one.

pasta sauce