Horrible

Posted by 5609448591723394340 on Dec 18, 2013

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

I liked it!

Posted by charlottemsk on Aug 14, 2012

I've never tasted "original" sesame ginger dressing, but I really liked this one for fish, meat, beans and vegetables!

delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Apr 21, 2012

great for cutting calories. In addition to salads, you can add it as a condiment to other foods that are bland... like cottage cheese or non fat ricotta. I just wish Walden Farms would cut down on their sodium. There is no need for such a high amount. Still, it's so delicious, I am still giving it 5 stars!!

I love this dressing!

Posted by 5593678562047527838 on Sep 01, 2015

I ordered several bottles of this dressing because I had bought some in a supermarket when we were travelling but I live in a small town that doesn't carry it so I was very pleased to find it on iHerb for a very reasonable price including the shipping. Shipping was very fast and they were well packaged and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. What I love about this dressing is that for a calorie free dressing I personally love the taste! I will be back for more! Thanks!

Tangy and positively yuumylicious

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

pairs great with peanut butter

Posted by cakesyip on Jun 07, 2016

I always mix this with some peanut butter and coconut aminos to get a really nice Thai-ish dressing for kelp noodles and salads!

Don't waste your money

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on May 29, 2015

Chemical taste.

Sesame ginger dressing

Posted by 4716463553655179482 on Jul 03, 2013

excellent

Good dressing

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Jan 17, 2013

despite of the 0-calory product, the taste is actually quite good! high in sodium though...

FAB!!