Horrible

Posted by 5609448591723394340 on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell and plastic-y taste. Like liquefied Plasticine! I eat plenty of low cal and diet foods, but this was so awful it made me ill. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Ordered one of almost every Walden Farms product and threw it all out. Just disgusting.

I love this dressing!

Posted by 5593678562047527838 on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered several bottles of this dressing because I had bought some in a supermarket when we were travelling but I live in a small town that doesn't carry it so I was very pleased to find it on iHerb for a very reasonable price including the shipping. Shipping was very fast and they were well packaged and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. What I love about this dressing is that for a calorie free dressing I personally love the taste! I will be back for more! Thanks!

I liked it!

Posted by charlottemsk on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've never tasted "original" sesame ginger dressing, but I really liked this one for fish, meat, beans and vegetables!

delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for cutting calories. In addition to salads, you can add it as a condiment to other foods that are bland... like cottage cheese or non fat ricotta. I just wish Walden Farms would cut down on their sodium. There is no need for such a high amount. Still, it's so delicious, I am still giving it 5 stars!!

pairs great with peanut butter

Posted by cakesyip on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always mix this with some peanut butter and coconut aminos to get a really nice Thai-ish dressing for kelp noodles and salads!

Tangy and positively yuumylicious

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Don't waste your money

Posted by 4684119592037684047 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Chemical taste.

Posted by 5265313713133084314 on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

YUM

Posted by mis510 on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Going to be yummy on a stirfry!

Really Good!