Use before traveling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use these once a year before a big plane trip. I am always surprised at the amount of extract that comes from the ear canal. I am sure this helps with the air pressure when flying.

Great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For some reason my order was not received. When I checked the delivery tracking, the deliverer claimed it was dropped off at my garage. I explained this problem to IHerbs and they immediately reshipped my order with no questions or hesitations. I received the order within days!

Didn't really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A few months ago I tried ear candles for the first time and they were astounding. The goop that came out of my ears was disgusting, and I felt better (and looked better!) after one session. So when I bought these, I was hoping for similar results. In actuality, just about nothing happened! It took just a few minutes (waaaaay too fast) and didn't get anything out of my ears. It was a complete waste of time and money. I do NOT recommend this product.

Wally's Ear Candles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in that I saw absolutely no earwax inside the candle, not even any coloration. I'm over 50 years old and assumed I must surely have at least SOME build-up, and I was totally convinced I would find something. But nothing, not even a slight spot. Perhaps this brand doesn't work very well. Maybe I need to try a different brand. I'm still shocked that the candle didn't work as I've seen videos of the candeling process and also witnessed and saw my neighbor get their ears done and saw quite a bit of wax come out. That is what convinced me. Either my neighbor had a gross build-up of wax, or I do a good job cleaning my ears out each day in the shower. My neighbor used homemade ear candles, maybe that's what I need to find instead of these by Wally that have tiny plastic tips just inside the end of the candle that gets inserted into the ear. I won't be buying any more of this brand that is for sure.