2 thumbs up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very tasty and love that it's all natural

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a higher quality protein powder and decided to give it a try. Very glad I did. My son is a Type1 diabetic (organ failure, not Type2) and we have a protein drink every morning. After starting on this brand, my son suddenly needed much less insulin. It took us several days before we pieced together that the Nopal Cactus in this blend was giving him such a great benefit. So far, everyone in the household enjoys the flavor, so that is an added bonus. I will probably never buy another brand but this one--we're that happy with it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel so healthy when I drink this. (My recipe: a serving of warrior food, chia seeds, 1/2 of a frozen banana, and almond milk.)

Best Protein on market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for the healthest, cleanest, non GMO, organic, than this is the best protein on the market. All Vegan.

great powder

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great great! no bad taste, mixes easy, extra good for you and perfectly balanced...wont hurt kidneys or pack on empty calories. mixes so well with anything else you want to add ie other powders, fruit, juices, nut milks, coconut oil everything! i sometimes add with capra banana goat protein if i want any 'animal' stuff every now and then for additional healthy minerals...tastes like a dessert shake.

Perfect food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best mix I've tried- has definitely contributed to gains, aids recovery 100%- great food, has become a staple

Not just for warriors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pea protein/ Vegan protein powders usually give people the impression of chalky, hard-to-mix, gritty formulas. With pea protein, the gritty texture is inevitable, especially if you mix it with plain water. However, when mixed with flavoured liquids and/or other ingredients, it is not very prominent. Compared with some earlier pea protein powders I have had in the past, this is one of the best ones there is in the market (of course, I do not claim to have tried all there is available in the world!) :) One of my favourite ways to have this is to mixed 1 serving of the powder with fruit juice, yoghurt and chia seeds and store it in the fridge for a couple of hours, then top it with granola/mixed nuts just before serving as a yummy snack (or dessert).

Best protein powder 👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome, very little flavour which I love as I add it to my smoothies. Have also used it in muffins. No digestive problems with this one, will never buy a whey based protein again. Gives boost in energy, filling yet light.. Great protein powder, and a bun us it's vegan. Will be back to get this again and again

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simple the best!

Will Order Again

Posted by healthfirst on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Actually purchased this first in smaller bottles from my yoga studio. Once I knew how much I liked it, decided to look for bigger containers and better pricing. Found it at iHerb and they have best pricing. My yoga place didn't offer it in larger cans anyway. Have tried both vanilla and chocolate and love both. It's a bit gritty, but I tend to like that type of consistency. I was getting off dairy based protein powders and this one received high marks. Took me a little bit to get used to, but when blended with frozen, organic fruit and some coconut water, it's great for my tastes. I often add organic cinnamon and Navitas Organic Raw Cacao powder to these fruit blender drinks. Will order again.

1 2