Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Contains two excellent sources of vegan protein . Simple and digests well. I use about 4 tablespoons (34g of protein) pre- workout and post workout and it is working great so far, meaning I have the muscle growth that I am aiming for and the energy. Definitely notice this being easier on the liver. When ever my body is under oxidative stress the first place I notice it is in my face. The skin on my face is looser with slight puffiness, and the whites of my eyes become brownish/yellow. That happens when I take whey, even organic. Conclusion, great source of vegan protein. All Health Force Nutritional products I have used so far have been exceptional.

Cecilia L

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best price! Good product! Fast delivery! I'll buy again, again & again from iherb. :D

Best protein powder I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried protein powder after protein powder and this time my ultimate focus was vegan and no added sugars or junk. It has no added flavor so I can make any flavor smoothie that I like. I used up the first bottle and am already on my second one and when I use it up I will be ordering more! I'm hooked and reccommend it to any of my friends looking for a vegan protein powder.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be the slightly healthier version of the chocolate and vanilla variety if you can stand the taste. It's not that bad if you compensate with lots of fruit in your shake.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product according to me.gives energy to me continuously.I am not hungry for a long time then.25g/a day burns.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even though it is Raw and has no fillers I do not not like the grainy feel or the taste which even with coconut milk does not change it. Even in the blender I cannot make a smoothie which I enjoy with this protein and it makes my blood sugar go up. Not for me.