Help

Delicious and unique!

Posted by MissyK on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This honey is yummy, I am buying it regularly. Thick and creamy in texture. I would think this honey is great for health coming from dandelions which are known for supporting the liver. PS Wedderspoon honeys occasionally have a "farmy" smell to them, it doesn't affect the taste - just a smell, I think it depends on the season and the fact that it is a RAW ORGANIC honey! If my review was helpful, click YES below!

What a treat!

Posted by benaturallywell on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't care much for honey in my coffee but I need to get away from the sugar. I decided tried this Dandelion Honey and it was delicious. Thick, tasty and it didn't take much to sweeten it. It has a more mild taste than some honeys I have tried and I like that. I will be buying more!

Wonderful honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful honey! Plastic is important in the mail.

Good honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is easy flowing, great color and taste is good.

Favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one is my favorite honey right now along with their beechwood honey. I just love the "tangy zing" it has, Very delicious.

it was my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it used to be 15$ and not it is 30 on amazon ;/ It is amazing! Made me like honey even I usually was not a fan

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very nice but the color is black not orange !

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of this honey and I love that it´s organic

I Love This Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been using Wedderspoon Manuka honey a lot, and I still love that honey, but it's pricey. I tried this one and loved it just as much, maybe more. I've gone through a good handful of jars. I use this in my coffee every morning and also in tea. It has a bright, delicious flavor. Even the color is vibrant. It tastes strong compared to commercial honey, which I no longer touch, but it's not overwhelming, just really tasty, and a little goes a long way. I now use the Manuka more sparingly and use this one daily.

super super best honey in the world

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely super honey! The best healthiest honey in the world with health benefits!

1 2 3