Worth every penny

Posted by SummerShopper on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use them for sore throats and gastrointestinal problems. These really work on gastric and reflux problems. I like that I can pack one in my purse as an emergency sweet in case I get acid reflux outside the house. I prefer taking this rather than antacid pills. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not helping in curing sore throat and bad cough. The sweets is too sweet even the kids don't like to eat. Won't buy again

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helps sore throats. Nice taste.

Projectile vomited

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after taking just one of these! I dont know what it was in the ingredients, cause it was the only thing I had in the morning, I vomited it, then I felt better.

Loved it!

Posted by Brussels on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pros: really helps with sore throat. Convenient packaging: each lozenge is packed separately and is easy to toss in a handback to take it with me. Sweet and tasty, rich honey taste with a slight eucalyptus taste. They smelt in your mouth to nothing. Cons: the lozenges are very big. I've purchased two packs and will be buying more when the winter will come.

I like them

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A unique combination of Honey, Bee Propolis & Eucalyptus.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

they work, I really like them

Love these because they work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worth it! I like this one the best of all the flavors. Eycalyptus seems to sooth the best.

!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vērtīgas ledenes.

Organic Manuka Honey Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with acid reflux and my throat can get very raw feeling. These are very soothing. I will definitely buy them again, so I always have them on hand. I really like the idea of having Manuka honey in a lozenge. It makes me feel like it is healing as well as soothing.

1 2 3