Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ate this everyday during my youth and early adulthood in England, lost that privelage when I moved to work in Korea. Then I found iHerb.com. What can I say... Life restored to normality, no more Kimchi and rice at 6am. Thank you

Brilliant!!!!! love this a lot!

Posted by Springfever on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband was brought up in England and after he moved back to Korea he always misses this cereal a lot. We didn't expect to have this here in Korea but I happened to know we can order this through iherb.com. This is really healthy and quite tasty as well. I strongly recommend this for breakfast. I saw there are different types of weetabix but this is just enough. Thanks to iherb my husband finally have this every morning after 10 yrs of longing.

perfect way to start a day x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this weetabox is not too heavy but gives me the full energy to start off the day loving it.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and my 4 year old are addicted to Weetabix. Unfortunately, it is not being sold in our town. I am so grateful to find iHerb that can deliver us our beloved Weetabix. Thank you iHerb!!!

Weetabix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating Weetabix every day for 20 years, yes I am one boring guy. I was having a hard time finding it in the stores and tired of driving around looking for it so I went online. When I am out you may get my next order. It went very smoothly and was delivered in a very timely manner. Thanks

A great healthy breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My order arrived in a perfect condition and in a timely manner, I will certainly use iHerb again !

Good and healthy breakfast cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Weetabix is always my choice in the morning and good for anyone who is health conscious.

Weetabix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First tasted this cereal in Ireland. I love it. Tastier than most shredded wheat products. Great price.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All time fav

World's Best Breakfast Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Living in Australia and being able to easily buy Weetabix are opposites. In the past I have had friends post them as well as carry them back from UK or Europe. Thrilled when I discovered they were available from iHerb. Reasonable price, easily ordered, fast delivery - but better still WEETABIX yeah.