Help

The best B complex supplement I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've never had to take many supplements, until I started on a drug for a chronic condition, which depleted me of certain vitamins and minerals. But I started taking Dr. Weil's B complex a year and a half ago, and it's been great! And the price is right!

Energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This B complex really seems to wake me up. I always try to take this before lunchtime. If I take it too late in the day, I have difficulty sleeping.

Great Product! Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product under one month and plan to continue it. Super fast shipping and great price from iherb.com!

Great B-vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality. Great price.

The Best B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great B-complex at a reasonable price. Weil supplements are usually high priced and you pay for his name. But, this one is great. We have been taking it awhile and really notice the difference in energy levels compared to the other B-complex formulas. High absorption since there is no coating on the tablets. I find this to be an advantage, because you feel your energy soar (probably the B12) very quickly. However, since there isn't a coating, it is best to eat it with a meal to avoid nausea. iherb is a great site, good products and fast low priced shipping.

B- Complex by Weil Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good multi complex B vitamin so far it seems to help with energy