Great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these vitamins for 2 months and am already feeling better. Have more energy.

Excellent, very happy so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High energy and clearly not upsetting my stomach. I like having convenience on the packet. Wish it included fish oil capsule.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it's great and it works.

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was a little concerned about these vitamins at first, as I have a hard time swallowing huge vitamin tablets without gagging. Thankfully, these weren't huge. I would still prefer a coated caplet or capsule, that doesn't have the "vitamin" taste, but these go down just fine.

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the vitamins along with my whole family and everyone feels the difference in their daily performance. Is great!!

Super! Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hi. I highly recommend Dr. Weil's products. I am taking this daily for less than one month and plan to continue. Everyone needs daily vitamins and antioxidants and I trust Dr. Weil to provide the best. I also recommend iherb for the best prices and super fast shipping. I plan to re-order in a week or two.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got these for a trip and I think they will be just perfect, as there are only 3 pills per pack, and so convenient for travel.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Weil Supplements are well worth it: about $1/day for most of the vitamins and antioxidants you need. The product always arrives fresh, I've been taking it for 4 months.

Effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best formulate multi-vitamin and mineral that I have used.

1 2