Help

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take this with ginger and turmeric for joints and it works very well.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is making my complexion better! I bought it for pms. I had a pretty good complexion anyway, but now it's better!

Great product for a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This si an excellent vegetarian product and the price is great as well.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for a coupple of months now and I am very happy with it.

Wonderful, and vegetarian!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was having so much trouble finding a vegetarian capsule version of evening primrose, until I found Dr. Weil's product. I am not vegetarian, but I get sick of taking pills that use gelatin that isn't from a fish source, which a lot of brands don't specify. I am mainly vegetarian, eating only fish, so this is important to me. Dr. Weil's product fits the bill. My doc had recommended evening primrose for anxiety, along with a folic acid pill. I now take Dr. Weil's supplement twice a day, and they seem to be working well. Would definitely purchase these again.

Good Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had read an article that Evening Primrose helps balance hormones. I am here to say I am now a believer! I have no break outs since I started taken this supplement and I have a nice glow to boot!

not so great

Posted by aromatherapy on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These had a less than fresh odor when I opened one up. I like the creamy texture to use on my skin but the smell was not good.