Weil's Immune Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer2823016 on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found Dr. Weil's Immune Support Formula, which contains Astragalus (root) extract as well as a Proprietary Mushroom Blend, to be am excellent immune support. I have been taking it for several years and have had very few colds and other illnesses. I am 74 years old.

Dr.Weil Immune support Formula 120 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1714805 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful and your prices are a bargain! My doctor recommended this product Thank You

Haven't "caught" anything going around in I don't know how long

Posted by Reviewer2377531 on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Weil Immune Support must be working because I've been taking it well over a year, and haven't come down with any "bugs" that I've been exposed to.

Immune Support formula

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

prevention from the flu season.Always love Dr. Weil supplements

Weil Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1775098 on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took this supplement through the winter, one a day if I wasn't under stress, around sick people, or feeling like something was coming on; three a day if one of the above conditions existed. I did not get sick once, even though viruses coursed through our office on a routine basis. This product, along with the Zand immune tincture (with echinacea and goldenseal, which I take if I have symptoms), is an essential item in my "medicine" cabinet.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2464276 on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product regularly, and I seem to have fewer minor illnesses than most of my colleagues. iHerb's price is competitive for this product, and the service is excellent. I would recommend this supplement.

expiration

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered two bottles and one of them had an expiration date that needs to be used right away