零敏感,夠保濕

Posted by Rosacea-sensitive-face-JF on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

本人有瑰玖座倉, 面好乾, 紅,極敏感. 這個產品非常好, 零敏感, 好舒服. 夏天用夠保濕尤其在有冷氣office, 冬天乾再加同款杏仁油打底, prefect. I live in HK.

too heavy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

too heavy for summer days. I like moisturising creams weleda Wild Rose and weleda Iris very much, but this cream I will not buy once again.

good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells good and give a good moisture. this is definitely a winter product, not a cold cream but close. It is very thick though and can be hard to spread and feel like a thick layer on the skin without penetrating.

favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my number one choice of a face cream. I've been using it for several years. The only other thing I've compared it with other than cheaper alternatives that are not as good, is Dr. Hauschka. They are both good but I prefer this. It is very good for soothing sensitive or inflamed skin. Their products are very pure.

Love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfectly balanced cream without any fragrance. Skin looks and feels soft, not oily after using it. A bit pricey though for this size, but result worth it.

suitable for dry skin in summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for my sensitive and dry skin in summer , not greasy and I feel that it can cool down my face(my face always red and hot) really can soothing my skin .A little bit almond smell.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend has got very sensitive and dry skin because of atopic dermatitis, but he just loves this face cream! :-)

Weleda Almond facial cream

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This facial cream is a little bit hard to spread, but no scent, very calm to my skin. I put it after toner, or brend with liquid foundation. Totally great. I feel the effect.

wonderful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the weleda facial line!

As good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Weleda is a brand known for the quality of its products and this cream is not different from the rest. It delivers what it promised : hydratation with hight quality and safe ingredients for a reasonable price.

1 2 3