Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I run an average of 40 miles a week. Since rubbing this oil on before and after my runs my muscles are repaired before they ever reach fatigue. Never felt fresher after running 10 miles!

Weleda, Arnica Massage Oil, 100 ml (3.4 fl oz)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised at how effective this product is for aching muscles and tendonitis. We thought at first that the odor might be objectionable but found that it was not a problem at all. The massage Oil is ver easy to apply and not at all messy. Try it, you'll like it.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really works for my blood circulation problem.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i had a knee replacement. Arnica masage oil helped me enormously to control my pain

Quality stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product for muscle/tendon pains.

great stuff,,great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great for body/muscle rube down when used with 1 part Arnica to 3 part baby oil. [divide one bottle of Arnica by 3

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a muscle therapist. I use this oil often. It is a great oil. Weleda is a super company.

Another great product from Weleda!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I've got achy muscles or tired feet, I use this great product. It's really good for sore hands too...

Healthy Massages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product in the very best massage oil you will ever use. I have recently had a very serious back injury, one that requires me to have frequent massages. I take this product with me, and my CMT thinks its wonderful. It benefits both her and I at the same time. I'd say thats a win win situation.

Arnica Massage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for bruises, sore muscles & joint pain. Good for post sun days. Lovely theraputic scent.