Incredible healing power

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Even the worst rush, goes away in 24-20 hrs

Great cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you are going to use baby cream this is the one. I love it. More natural than other "butt paste" creams out there.

The best diaper cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We absolutely love this - wonderful smell, easy to spread and not too oily or gunky (like most zinc oxide creams) and best of all, it works like a charm to soothe my baby's sore bottom each time he has diarrheoa or has been sitting in a wet diaper for too long.

Gentle care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.

An excellent, natural way to care for diaper area

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A heavy duty zinc oxide based cream with calendula that really takes care of most diaper rashes and irritations that my baby has experienced. It was recommended to me by a family member and I've since tried all the Weleda Baby Calendula products. They are all wonderful.

Doubles as a perfect sunblock!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect sunscreen because of the high zinc content. I wore it under my makeup and it didn't cause me irritation like the way foundation and BB cream would. It is creamy and moisturising and even smoothed out some parts of my forehead that were dry. I highly recommend this as an all over facial day cream. Better than all expensive brands out there and makes your face glow!

Fantastic for eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream on my 5 year olds severe eczema and it dries it up and helps to heal it very quickly. I will continue to buy this cream

the best ORGANIC diaper cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The fact that it's organic is the most important for me. Plus I trust the quality of Weleda products for babies. And finally in our family it's not just my baby who's using this product but also my Granny when in summer she has rashes on her skin due to the hot weather and these rashes gets healed very fast.

Great diaper ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This diaper ointment works great on my 2 kids!!! Thanks!!