perfect skin!

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this one is s stimulating on the skin. it increases you bloodsirculation, and gives you smooth silky skin - Perfect! - Norway -

makes me feel thinner.

Posted by Reviewer1901613 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have a huge problem with water retention, i use it while i am in the shower, the moment i come out of it a feel my skin much smoother and myself thinner.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1831983 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and my skin feels so smooth after use. Good value for money.

Birch Body Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, subtle scented and makes the skin supersoft!!

Very nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2142024 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scrub has a very nice smell and makes the skin very soft without irritating it.

Smoothes Skin Ever

Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had small little pimple looking bumps just above my elbow for ears. I have tried scrubs from various brands, as well as getting scrubs at spa. It just would no go away. Came across this, and oh well, let's give it a try. It's much cheating than spa which appears to be useless. I scrub twice a week to start and at the end of the third week. The bumps were all gone! I swear I am not making this up. I have the smoothes skin ever above my elbow. I have been using it once a week since then and not a single bump surface again! I highly recommend this scrub for anyone and everyone!!! (It smells great to me. Zesty fresh smell! Love it!)

Smells heavenly!!

Posted by 4716419030003891901 on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gentle body exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells and regenerate the new. After doing the body scrub at night, it's easier to fall asleep too - especially after working a long day at work. It also smells heavenly and therapeutic too! I use it with a shower gloves. I will continue to repurchase.

Weleda Birch body scrub

Posted by 5076037783989463728 on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliating granules are small and gentle making thisnperfect for sensitive skin, like I have. Also a little goes a long way with this product. Unlike some body scrubs, it can be used more than once a week as its not overly harsh or drying. It also smells fantastic, and is available here at a really competitive rate.

Weleda Birch Body Scrub

Posted by 5084986390035232004 on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because of the reputation that birch oil has for helping with cellulite. The scrub feels invigorating on my skin but I can't say that this does what no other product can do. I don't know that I'd spend the money again for this particular scrub.

Gentle body scrub

Posted by 5315368297942473031 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Slightly sickly smell and could have a stronger scrub and lather