Help

Smoothes Skin Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had small little pimple looking bumps just above my elbow for ears. I have tried scrubs from various brands, as well as getting scrubs at spa. It just would no go away. Came across this, and oh well, let's give it a try. It's much cheating than spa which appears to be useless. I scrub twice a week to start and at the end of the third week. The bumps were all gone! I swear I am not making this up. I have the smoothes skin ever above my elbow. I have been using it once a week since then and not a single bump surface again! I highly recommend this scrub for anyone and everyone!!! (It smells great to me. Zesty fresh smell! Love it!)

perfect skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this one is s stimulating on the skin. it increases you bloodsirculation, and gives you smooth silky skin - Perfect! - Norway -

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best scrub in the history of EVER! I have tried many expensive brands, nothing compares to this. The smell is wonderful, it works perfectly and leaves your skin glowing.

Weleda Birch body scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliating granules are small and gentle making thisnperfect for sensitive skin, like I have. Also a little goes a long way with this product. Unlike some body scrubs, it can be used more than once a week as its not overly harsh or drying. It also smells fantastic, and is available here at a really competitive rate.

Smells heavenly!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gentle body exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells and regenerate the new. After doing the body scrub at night, it's easier to fall asleep too - especially after working a long day at work. It also smells heavenly and therapeutic too! I use it with a shower gloves. I will continue to repurchase.

Very nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This scrub has a very nice smell and makes the skin very soft without irritating it.

Birch Body Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, subtle scented and makes the skin supersoft!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and my skin feels so smooth after use. Good value for money.

makes me feel thinner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have a huge problem with water retention, i use it while i am in the shower, the moment i come out of it a feel my skin much smoother and myself thinner.

ok

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't really see important results from this body scrub.