Wow!

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4969780034715533058 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2134126 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

Mild and smells sooo good

Posted by Reviewer1520592 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this baby soap :)

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

expensive price for iherb

Posted by 4771792913893638288 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's to expensive I found it much cheaper in health store in israel

Muy Recomendable

Posted by NadiaVerah on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre para mi hijo de 8 meses. Principalmente por ser un productos libre de parabenes y de sulfatos. Le deja el cabello muy suavecito y sólo tengo que usar un producto a la hora del baño :)

Gentle baby wash

Posted by 5315368297942473031 on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely gentle shampoo for baby - great for weekends away where soap gets messy