Not a bad product, but contains limonene.

Posted by Leione on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to know that this children's toothpaste is free of sulfates, parabens, SLS, synthetic preservatives, flavors, colorants or harsh abrasives, which is especially important for children's teeth. It does have some great ingredients: non-hydrated silica gently cleans children's teeth, calendula and sweet almond oil soothe and heal sore gums, strengthen the enamel, reduce redness and inflammation, algin and esculin are safe and all-natural binders and viscosity increasing agents, but this toothpaste also contains limonene, which is a possible human immune system toxicant, irritant and allergen. Even though limonene is one of the major constituents of orange essential oil, it becomes dangerous and toxic when it's oxidized or turns rancid, which happens when it's exposed to air or sunlight. It doesn't happen that often in personal care products and hopefully, it's not the case with this toothpaste, but it would be much better and safer without this ingredient.

Great product!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Weleda is a trustworthy brand and all products contain top quality ingredients. That product is no exception. It is very effective at removing plaque while being gentle. The taste is very refreshing! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Surprised My Kids Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was thinking that my kids would reject this as it smelled like spearmint... Surprisingly, they liked it at first try! One thing I was not used to is the packaging... kind of odd to have it packaged in a metal-feel tube. But, I will continue to buy this.

아기에게 써도 안심...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

둘째가 이가 여섯개 정도 낫을 때부터 주욱 사용하고 있어요. 향도 그다지 거슬리지 않고, 삼켜도 걱정되지 않은 착한 유기농 어린이 치약입니다.

Recurrent favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids love the taste. No fluoride !

The only Tooth Gel my child likes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All the other natural children's toothpastes are too minty or too sweet. So this is the only one we use

EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for tooth paste that make my girl let me brush her teeth. Finally I found this! Now with this tooth gel, she is willing open her mouth and let me brush her teeth. Love weleda products so much!

My kids favorite till the beggining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only one i trust for my kids, fluoride free.

A piece of mind but not standardise

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good toothpaste, give your kids fresh breath, and we know that this is safe for your kids. Unfortunately the consistencies are not always the same. Sometimes they can be very thick and sticky thus hard to use.

Weleda Tooth Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a slightly minty taste and my 2 year old doesn't reject the taste. However, it does not encourage her to brush her teeth. Instead, she would lick and chew on the bristles for the taste.