I love this little guy!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This by far is the best & most effective natural deodorant I've ever used. It smells of lemons, is very refreshing, scent is super light & does not linger and, most important, it works! Now I have this cutie pie to put in my purse or pocket. Love it!

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 30ml

Posted by Reviewer1893912 on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Weleda, citrus deodorant has a great fragrance and a great sweat protection. I would never use anything but Weleda products. I am hooked on their quality and a affordable price. Great size for travel.

Touch-up

Posted by 4962063639085442441 on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to have something to touch-up with on the go. I have the bigger version of this which works pretty well but I usually rely on it for a quick refresher. Smells great and natural.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is very good. but does not work as a deodorant. Here in Brazil we have sunshine almost all year round and very hot, this deodorant can not handle the smell of sweat.

no he tenido buenos resultados

Posted by 4847809583980295291 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tiene alcohol, por lo que arde al momento de rociarlo, fuenciona como desosdorante pero no como antitranspirante.

half a bottle.

Posted by 5543525743577689892 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant is good but I received just half a bottle.:(

light

Posted by 5126085472961745463 on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am still on the look for a durable and strng enough natural deodorant. So far, this one smells nice, but does not do the job for me. I have to say, that there are very few non-natural ones that works for me. So maybe I am asking too much from a natural product.