Great smell but caused a rash

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this deodorant but it just doesnt last. After several hours out I find my armpits smelling and I'm not a big sweater so that was dissapointing. Ive come out in a rash on my armpits about a month after I started uisng it which is odd...could be another product but unfortuanately I think its one of the fragrances in this spray. After checking the EWG database I found that this product rated a 6 which is terrible for a 'natural' product. Will not buy again. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Stink no more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hey, guys and gals, I don't stink anymore. I still sweat, but it somehow morphs into this enticing lemon grove scent, and all coming from my armpits! Yay for Weleda!

From da Bronx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works really well for me. The best non-aluminum deordorant I've come across so far.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wow - I am impressed with this deodorant. I was searching for a deodorant that was aluminum-free, without artificial preservatives or colors. I was skeptical of this product because it doesn't include an antiperspirant. That doesn't seem to matter though - this product works great! I usually spray it under my arms in the morning and in the evening, before I go to bed. I spray about five squirts under each arm. It dries quickly and smell great (very fresh). I can recall one day, when I had to work late and I went to the gym and I realized I should've reapplied the spray, but otherwise it's held up well! You may need to reapply it more often during the day than I do (especially if you are in warmer climates than Minnesota or you exercise a lot). I still perspire a little with this product but it does a great job of controlling the smell. This is the only deodorant I use now and I have recommended it to my friends who are searching for a safer, more natural deodorant.

the sage worked better on me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After years of no luck with antiperspirants, I finally found a deodorant that worked--the sage deodorant by weleda. I thought I'd try the lemon, but was disappointed that it didn't quite fight the odor like the other one did. It also felt more sticky and less fresh.

not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this does not control odor very well, and I don't have a strong under arm problem, so I would't recommend this to someone that need something good, not very effective, will not purchase again, smells just like lemons.

Pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell but it only stops odor for about 2 hours. Baking soda works better for me.

Does not work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this deodorant for about a week, and it does not work well. It smells good at first, but quickly wears off and then you stink like body odor.

Best deodorant on the market bar none!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, does the job well. Pleasant light lemon scent, dissipates almost instantly. 100% natural, no toxic ingredients. Bar none the best 100% natural deodorant on the market today!

Last chance and win of organic deo.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After the famous Crystal deo which is doesn't work on me at all I bought Weleda.I like this brand so I decided that this deo will work on me.But it works good!All day long everything is dry and no smell!I have bought this deo four times yet and will but again.Nice and fresh scent of lemon.