My dry, aging skin loves this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a gentle, deeply moisturizing cream and this is it! For older, dry skin, it's protective and emollient.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I finally finished Weleda cold cream, I bought it in the winter for dry facial skin, but it did not fit for the face. Firstly, the cream is very creamy, admittedly, I was expecting a high fat cream, which nourishes, but the cream is too greasy, it didn't soak in the driest places. Secondly, the smell of the cream is too strong. It glides on your face for a long time. In fact, trying to use it as a hand cream did not work well too, because the oily film remains, doesn't soak in, the smell is too strong. I used it as a foot cream, aftetr that I put socks on because it's very slippery and I still felt the smell. I wouldn't buy it again - as a treatment feet it's too expensive.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well, thats a fine product for hard skin days

Great for dry winter skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

cold cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it on face and hands in Norway winter and it works fantastic. Best I have tried and keeps my skin moist but not to fatty.

very good

Posted by AlenaS on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cream fat and nutritious, well was suitable for the face, especially during winter time.

good, but expected more

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Weleda very much, especially their salt toothpaste. This product is also good, however I wanted it to be more smooth and light. It works for harsh winter time though.

A reliable brand and a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cold cream. Does its job. A bit expensive, but it's organic.

Great For Dry Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin started to become really dry as the winter weather approached. Since it's sensitive, I was not sure how it would work with my skin because it has some pretty strong essential oils in it. Anyways I've been using it for a month now and the product seems like it will last for a while. I wasn't aware of how little the tube is but really you don't need much product otherwise it just becomes wasteful! I like to wash my face with grapeseed oil and a warm cloth. After I get the oil off I apply rosehip seed oil which is also equally amazing. I then layer this and it seals the moisture for the entire day. So glad I bought this!!

1 2