My dry, aging skin loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3068504 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a gentle, deeply moisturizing cream and this is it! For older, dry skin, it's protective and emollient.

Not impressed

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I finally finished Weleda cold cream, I bought it in the winter for dry facial skin, but it did not fit for the face. Firstly, the cream is very creamy, admittedly, I was expecting a high fat cream, which nourishes, but the cream is too greasy, it didn't soak in the driest places. Secondly, the smell of the cream is too strong. It glides on your face for a long time. In fact, trying to use it as a hand cream did not work well too, because the oily film remains, doesn't soak in, the smell is too strong. I used it as a foot cream, aftetr that I put socks on because it's very slippery and I still felt the smell. I wouldn't buy it again - as a treatment feet it's too expensive.

very good

Posted by AlenaS on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cream fat and nutritious, well was suitable for the face, especially during winter time.

cold cream

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it on face and hands in Norway winter and it works fantastic. Best I have tried and keeps my skin moist but not to fatty.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A tiny bit goes a LONG way. Helps to heal dry chapped cheeks that are super sensitive.

Great for dry winter skin

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes wonders for my dry winter skin. Excellent product that I could not do without!

good, but expected more

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Weleda very much, especially their salt toothpaste. This product is also good, however I wanted it to be more smooth and light. It works for harsh winter time though.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1111043 on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cold cream is great for scandinavian winters. Also great for dry skin.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1528688 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my kids`to protect their skin during outdoor playing in cold weather. I soon tried it on myself as my skin is super dry at winter time. It is perfect, seems very oily but dries within a few minutes.

Very good