Help

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I did not like the packaging, metal tube of cream (although I understand that the environment is more useful than the plastic packaging) --edge sharp and can scratch your hands! Second - not very nice pungent smell of geranium! Third - cream uniform - decomposed into fractions - individually separated cream oil that is released when pressure is applied first and then the butter cream. I think that this was not intended by manufacturers and the defect has arisen due to the temperature difference in airfare. (As sent Calendula Diaper Care Cream also disintegrated into factions) So you have to mix the cream on your hand first and then applied to the face. Yes, the skin moisturized after him, but he had long absorbed and there is no feeling of freshness. I have normal skin so that admit to very dry skin it will fit more. I'm not going to take. I wish you all a pleasant shopping! (sorry for my english)

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't wait until iHerb gets this back in stock, I'm almost out of it! This cream has been my favorite for years, after trying at least half a dozen facial creams that didn't work for me. It's very moisturizing and therapeutic for dry to very dry skin, like mine. Leaves the skin replenished without any excess oiliness, smells wonderful of all the fresh and natural ingredients. Highly recommended!

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

just tried too early to talk about the results

WELEDA FOR DRY SKIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Intensive cream for dry mature skin. Lovely perfume. I always trust Weleda product to contain good ingredients.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good cream but i don't like smell.

Great facecare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hydrates my normal skin perfectly. Has an organic scent.

Daily use! Its a MUST HAVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its so soothing! Use it every night! Smells lovey and doesnt feel sticky or oily!

well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

well

quenches the skin's thirst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for 10 years and my face needs it more each year, esp. each winter. My skin sighs with relief when I put this on.

smells wonderful, works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with Weleda.

1 2