A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

great natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Apr 24, 2010

I alternate this in the morning and Weleda Salt toothpaste in the evening. Has a very nice light flavor, like natural mint but not too strong. My gums seem healthier.

Great taste

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 05, 2012

I really love the taste an texture of Weleda plant gel toothpaste. Against other toothpaste, it doesn't taste like soap. Real natural fresh taste. Feel clean using it, no sugar taste.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2101346 on Mar 30, 2009

After looking and looking for a toothpaste that did not contain any chemicals, especially floride I found Weleda and am very pleased. Good flavor and good consistency for doing the job.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

Nice toothpaste that make my teeth looks clean and with a very nice taste to it as well :) I like it very much! :)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1757522 on Aug 04, 2010

I'm trying it for the first time and am very happy with its soothing effect and thorough whitening.

Love Weleda products

Posted by 4985174333479468959 on Nov 03, 2016

This is a really good product.

Great detergent-free toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1320488 on Jul 03, 2016

It's extremely difficult to find toothpaste if you are sensitive to synthetic detergents. This one is excellent, however, and cleans very well. My teeth and gums are much healthier using this and I've had excellent reports at the dentist since I started using it.

Great Natural Toothpaste

Posted by 5483666111819482354 on Oct 28, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with this toothpaste. I wanted something fluoride-free and without all the nasty chemical detergents. Was worried this wouldn't taste very good, but it does! Nice spearmint flavor. It doesn't foam up like "normal" toothpaste, but that doesn't bother me. Will buy again!

Good paste!

Posted by 5022271536237707765 on Dec 29, 2016

Very good and pleasurable paste!