:*:.。.:*(´∀`*)*:.。.:*:

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

felt a bit greasy at first but next morning my skin got sooo smooth and poreless!! also a little goes a long way:) 塗った直後はちょっとべた付くかな…といった感じですが、翌朝にはお肌がモチモチすべすべになります!しかも伸びが良いので一回の使用はほんとうにパール大程度で充分です。

Great for Dry Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like all of the Weleda's products that I've purchased. I alternate this with a retinoid cream every other night. I was looking for a heavier night time moisturizer with good ingredients and antioxidants. This met what I was looking for.

It took some time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was a bit greasy at first, it took a couple of weeks before my skin got used to it, and it didn´t feel like it moisterised more than just on the surface, but as I´ve just realized how much junk it´s in "normal" creams, with weleda I KNOW I´m geting the best for me and for "mother nature"

I do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very hydrating but for the time I used it I didn't see any improvement in my face or my small lines. I also tried in conjunction with the pomegranate serum and it caused my skin to break out. I discontinued using after that. Will not buy anymore and will not recommend In addition to that, when I tried to return the product ( after clearly explaining that is was used) I was given a generic response that they accept only unopened products. I've never had to return anything in the past and I always had a great experience but this time is different . Awful customer service- will not return as a client. What I shame I spend hundreds of dollars on this website!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Firming and moisturizing!

Weleda is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Weleda products and this is no exception. Very nice.

A very good face cream

Posted by kurogoma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this cream for both day and night since I have dry skin. I like the texture and how easy it sinks into my skin upon application. It makes a good base for make-up too. There is a scent but subtle. Whether it is firming or not, it is too soon to tell as I am just finishing up one tube. It is a good basic cream that moisturises well at a reasonable price. I may repurchase.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately too rich for my skin, gave me outbreaks. Smells good.

Does nothing, beyond moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No firming benefits whatsoever. Smells nice, moisturizes well. If you're just looking for a good night cream at a good price to soften, it will do.

excellent product