Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

Ok,but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic hand creme. Putting on once a day and it is enough, even if you wash your hands. Small tube, but lasts for long!

Very good hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Doesn't rinse off the first time you wash your hands after its been applied, ans actually seems to do some good.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Stinks but is moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot stand the smell of this it smells like chemicals and is in no way fruity or pleasant. It is moisturzing, but I can't get past the smell so I won't buy it again. SMALL tube too. I went with the Watkins hand cream with smells strongly of lemons, but I like lemon so it's great. Smells like lemon cake.

Hand Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great but I'm not sure about the strong scent because of this I won't be buying again.