Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

Love the scent, LOVE the texture

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I already had the creamy body wash from the same line. I expected it to have the same scent, and it did. I have tried quite a few hand creams and I tend to like not greasy,sticky, but moisturizing types. This was it. When my hands are extremely dry, I use greasy ones or olive oil. This will sting the extremely dry patches with tiny red splits. I love the scent but I don't think it smells like pomegranate at all. I love the scent, though. I do not know what it is but smells natural and not annoying.

Ok,but

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2880149 on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic hand creme. Putting on once a day and it is enough, even if you wash your hands. Small tube, but lasts for long!

AMAZING

Posted by 5041912745472425161 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand cream. It smells great - sweet and just a bit tangy, just perfect. It's not too oily and absorbs fast. It came with a small body lotion, too. I will defiantly buy this again!

Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great but I'm not sure about the strong scent because of this I won't be buying again.

Very good hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Doesn't rinse off the first time you wash your hands after its been applied, ans actually seems to do some good.

Makes your hands look younger!

Posted by Reviewer2527373 on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You´ll feel it almost at once using this hand cream. Your hands looks youger and feels better!