Weleda, Regenerating Body Lotion, Pomegranate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great fragrance and consistency. No petrol or other chemicals.Pure ingredients and a very acceptable price. There is no other equivalent product on the market. I only use Weleda and hope iHerb is not going to reduce Weleda range. Thank you. Maria

Reliable quality, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my all time favorites together with a matching shower cream. I adore its subtle aroma and light texture which suits our hot Australian climate as it does not clog your pores. I like combining it with a bit of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir spray on my hair.

Leche corporal Weleda

Posted by emedemo on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es la segunda vez que adquiero este producto, aunque no la primera que lo compro en esta página, pero no será la última dado su buen precio. Esta leche corporal es muy efectiva, tal como dice, regenera la piel, la hidrata muchísimo y huele fantásticamente bien. Su textura es muy suave y nada grasienta, se absorbe rápidamente.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quickly absorbed into skin. Smells good.

Smooth and creamy with a light plesant sent. Love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite hand and body lotion. It feels great, moisturizes well and has a light pleasant scent.

לא השתמשתי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used weleda products for years. Also the Rose scented body cream and they are all fantastic. All day long you keep getting a lovely scent that is not overy helping. A must try!

Weleda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all Weleda product. It is natural and not too expensive

So good body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this body lotion. I have a very dry skin and it helps me a lot. The smell is wonderful :)

Smells subtle and beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I first applied this I didn't think much of it as the smell seems subtle and not distinctive. However, the next morning during my shower I felt my skin really smooth. Smoother than when I used my current body lotion. And when I applied it the second time, I felt the scent is so subtle and beautiful and feminine. that's when I realised how special and lovely this is! not like other lotions with scents that hit you in the face and overwhelms you. It consists of natural essential oils so it is more subtle. I love it so much