Absolutely amazing stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This all natural deodorant lives up its claims!!! I have never found anything like this before. It smells wonderful and works all day. Also, even though it's not an anti-perspirant, it helps my underarms stay drier than when wearing one, and I had uncontrollable underarm perspiration. This can also be used as an all over body spray for men or women--it smells so fresh and clean. Because I found this product, I will never go back to those chemical-ridden antiperspirants/deodorants again. This gives me peace of mind, ahhh. I could go on and on about this truly amazing stuff!!

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this one for my husband and he likes it very much. Nice fragrance, not overpowering.

Weleda, Sage Deodorant,

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good unisex deodorant. Great for sensitive skin.

Weleda is AMAZING.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Weleda Deodorant is all I need! It's effective, not harmful, all the scents are great but don't interfere with other scents you may be wearing, but the main point is that it works and does not harm the wearer as some other deodorants may. This is not an anti-persperant, I wouldn't know about those, but it sure does keep adult humans smelling good! (Well, this adult human anyway.)

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only aluminum deodorant I can find that actually prevents odor.

awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the citrus scent by this brand...so I ventured out and tried this...awful

great fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

bought this for a gift, have used it before for myself fantastic earthy fragrance

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i use in combination with a crystal-based spray-on deo. and it works like a charm

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The spray function is i bit hard to manage.

weleda, sage deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product for who loves more the natural fragrance and the aromatherapy ambiance... I use it also for creating the appropriate atmosphere for relaxation and meditation. try it!