Help

A rare find that is free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

On my page SEEKING-HEALTH, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. There are many brands of toothpaste that are free of toxic fluoride. But it is almost impossible to find one that is also free of detergents, synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.

the best toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste works great. My gums seem to be bleeding less. Also I like its taste. Дуже сподобалася паста. Гарна для ясен (перестали кровоточити). Натуральна. Приємна ціна.

Glad that I found this natural toothpaste

Posted by msau99 on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a medical condition, I started switching to more natural products, toothpaste being one of them. I searched and reviewed all the reviews and finally decided to try this brand. Firstly because it has good reviews, and also because i have always known weleda to be a good natural brand (Whilst in Germany I ever tried weleda rose oil and its really lovely). I also like the minimal ingredients in this toothpaste. So my first tube arrived in oct, and I am glad that I have made the right choice! It cleans very well and leave a fresh pleasant clean feel. Yes it doesn't foam but that's because it doesn't contain harmful foaming ingredients. During brushing it is salty but once rinsed out, it leaves a clean feeling. I have since ordered in bulk to save more money. Thanks, iherb! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not good for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Tom's and Jason's sensitive toothpaste and forgot how sensitive my teeth are. This toothpaste reminded me.... Seemed like a nice taste, though

Not tasty at all

Posted by Gdaiva on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont know about the benefits, but it taste like salt, what the point to buy this, just dip your toothbrush into salt.

Hands down the best toothpaste ever!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hope they never discontinue this, my favorite toothpaste! It doesn't contain SLS so it won't foam. It's a polishing brown salty paste and it's amazing at removing tartar. I love the texture and the taste of it. If you don't understand how natural products are superior to commercial toxins, and if you need a mouthful of synthetic foam, you won't appreciate this. If you're looking for 100% natural goodness that will leave your teeth polished and clean without putting carcinogens in your mouth, then this is the toothpaste for you. The only drawback is it takes a lot more of this toothpaste to do the job than any other I've ever used. And the tubes are small and pricey but iHerb's got the best prices around! If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I want 100 cases, I am sold for life!

Salt Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent toothpase. My mother is very holistic and she swears by it. My bf mom studies macrobiotics and she sold me on it! First tube will taste sooooo salty but thereafter you will get used to it. And you will more than benefit from using it!

Weleda Salt Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Weleda Salt Toothpaste has been a part of my life, being German, since my childhood. My dentist and his staff regularly compliment me on the health of my gums -- and I never fail to remind them to recommend Weleda Salt Toothpaste to their patients.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth.

Great Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It leaves the mouth feeling refreshed and clean. It really does whiten teeth. :)