got rid of keratosis pilaris

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best skin lotion i have ever used.It completely got rid of a very long-standing (years) case of KP which I had tried EVERYTHING in the world on, to no avail. Sea buckhorn i am convinced is very special plant, and it's oil is a god-send for human skin. TRY IT. You wont be disappointed. Has a heavenly scent too!

Wonderful for my rosacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion. It is not greasy and is great for red irritated skin. Helps with my rosacea. I also take omega 7 new chapter with sea buckthorn. My skin looks great. No one can believe I that I have rosacea. I am a believer in sea buckthorn products. Also, fabulous service and prices here at iherb.

Smooth lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used it for years. I trust the Swiss made products to be top notch organic, without any funny additives or synthetic ingredients. This is a smooth fresh smelling lotion, very calming on the skin.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it

fresh orange scent and amazing absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want moisture, be truly can't stand the greasy feel of most lotions, then this one is for you. Can't beat the mild orange scent. As usual, all Weleda products are to be trusted and enjoyed.

Liz Hamann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great consistency, makes skin smooth, great fragrance. HAPPY!

not that wow

Posted by Taniana on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't notice any changes after using this.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this couple of times and did not find any improvement in my skin condition but maybe some worsening. The oil didnt suit me either, so maybe am one of those allergic to buckthorn pil.

weleda, sea buckthorn body lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have just started to use this particular lotion and like it so far