Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

So far it seems to be helping with my Keratosis Pilaris.

REALLY helps my KP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical on whether this would help my KP or not, seeing as how many people treat theirs with lotions and the like, but this product has made more of an improvement on my KP than any other product I have ever tried! Noticably reduces the amount of bumps on my arms, and makes them sooo soft. While this product is pricey, it is fantastic!

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for 3 weeks already and it made my skin really soft and helped my KP also. Would definitely recommend it for dry skin.

Beautiful firming oil for the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, the smell and the feel. I think it helps to firm the surface area by stimulating the skin. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. I use it after every bath.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well for sunburn and dry skin. Great product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this after showering at night. The oil is very noursishing and give my skin a natural subtle glow.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and smell good! if you got very dry skin, pomegranate is better.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for almost a year I think. It's great stuff. I put it on my face mostly! Seems vitamin rich. Always good prices from iherb.com!

Lovely color and scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oil is bright orange and smells like stewed citrus. It moisturizes well, though I find the oil a bit unwieldy, personally. The bottle is nice, but slippery in oily hands and I go through the stuff far too quickly somehow.

Oil for massage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil after shower everyday. It won't be completely absorbed into skin. It still leaves me a film of oil after massaging for a while. I got really dry skin the next morning, and i have to put on a regular body lotion. So I will say that this is only good for massage.

1 2 3