Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Light hand cream. Suitable for everyday care. Penetrates fast and doesn't leave greasy sheet. Fresh sea buckthorn scent. For a night-time I prefer more oily hand cream.

Very unusual but not unpleasant scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The results are somewhat mixed. Made my hands soft but a bit sticky in the short term. Needed to reapply often to maintain the softness.

Strong smell

Posted by holahola on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

doesn't do the work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the cream smells a bit weird, and also leaves the hands very dry after usage instead of feeling more moisture. I expected more after reading many good reviews on this cream.

Weleda is weleda!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

High quality,very light texture which nourish and moisturizes my hands.Fast absorbing without oily spots on everything.I like it very much!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very well

I can rely on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, have been using it for a few years now. I make sure to have it handy every winter. I live in Sydney, Australia and winters here, always dry my hands. Nice fragrance, absorbs well too! So happy to know I'm using a quality product without any toxic ingredients.

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a very good hand cream

Nice hand cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hand very soft without feeling greasy. I use this at night before bed and my hands stay soft throughout the next day. Nice light smell.

I dont really know what I think of this product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont care to mutch for the smell.. I like that it dryes fast and are not greasy.. I dont like that it didn`t hydrate my dry hands enough.. So.. an ok product, but I wont rebuye.