Help

Bad

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

may be shoothing and refreshing on the skin, but it doesnt take off any dirt or makeup. it's hard to remove, absorbs instantly, not repurchasing

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

never felt better to wash up my face. I live in an arid region and usually need to use moisturizer (which I hate), but this product does the trick.

cleans without drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

feels good!

Excellent Cleansing Lotion!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved this cleansing lotion. The facial skin after it is very smooth. Do not dry the skin. I use it morning and night. Perfect for very dry and very sensitive skin!

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to too many things, but I can use this. Not only that, it seems to be clearing up the deep, reoccurring pimples! I've been using it with the Almond Facial Lotion. The package is small, but you don't need a lot... and it's 20% less on iHerb than locally. Extremely mild scent of almond.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It's a good replacement for Weleda's previous similar product. It has less almond smell. I have incredibly dry skin & multiple chemical sensitivity which makes most skin care products out for me but this one has been great. After it I moisturise with Vegesorb, an Aussie product which is like any sorbalene cream but made of veg oils rather than petroleum. Between these I have great skin.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic for sensitive skin. It's gentle, yet effective, and a little goes a long way. It has a light but pleasant scent. I find it isn't fantastic at removing makeup, but it does remove the day's grime. I didn't experience any breakouts with this product.

Smooth, Clean, Moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it in winter. My skin always keep moisture after cleansing my face.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's is perfect for sensitive and dry skin, the almond scent smells good as well

A great cleanser for sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A fabulous product, although a bit expensive.

1 2