kind of works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I first though the smell was hideous, but it becomes more pleasant as it dissipates. Of course it doesn't work like an antiperspirant, but among the alternatives I have tried this is quite good.

Alternative to antiperspirants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's the best I've found. I sweat profusely, and this product really helps me avoid using antiperspirants, and the smell is very pleasing - my husband likes it ;)

Thank you iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You weren't carrying this, but now you are. A big thanks for bringing it in. Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant is really effective in blocking body order but it has no aluminum or other nasty chemicals in it. Three or four sprays under each arm does it for the day. Pleasant scent that lasts. 5 stars!

Natural and Elegant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Soon after spraying, it smells a bit alcohol though it works great and smells very good rose after a hour or so. I'll buy this product again.

Decadent...

Posted by juliem on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I adore Rose and use this as a perfume substitute as well since I stopped using perfume because of their not so healthy (and often undisclosed) ingredients. It does work well as a deodorant for me, however for a bit of extra help I layer it with a regular crystal deodorant. This product is prohibitively expensive in Australia (nearly $30!) but well and truly affordable here, so I also have the Sage and Citrus versions and alternate between them.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was disappointed that this product did not perform. Within 2 hours, it allowed the natural odors to shine through. I tried increasing the amount of sprays, but to no avail. If is was easy to return, I would ask for my money back.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natuiral deodrant that has worked for me, and it smells good too. One bottle lasted 6 months. Good value

from greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MAYBE THE QUALITY IS PERFECT (as the say) ..BUT THE SMELL IS TO FAR FROM THE QUALITY OF FRESH DEODORANT ,to heavy !!!!!!!!!!

please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

再販希望!!

Weleda, Wild Rose Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is a MUST HAVE ;-) for me. The scent is glorious and uplifts me. Its easy to use and works extremely well. When so many deodorants are anti-perspirants, its wonderful to find natural and beautiful alternatives.