TLC in a tube

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for old lady skin and for those really rough elbows that come from leaning on a desk. It is wonderful for anything that looks like it needs a little TLC

Heals Fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Weleda Wound-Care heals cuts fast! I think it works much better than the antibiotic ointments.

Nice alternative to Neosporin and the like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use this at home for toddler's bumps, scrapes, and bruises, as well as dry & cracked skin. Aids in rapid healing, smells nice, and we trust the Weleda brand.

amazing healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

amazing healer for cuts and abrasions. Anyone I've had try it ends up buying more of it.

great product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is amazing!!!!

Welda Wound-Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this ointment. It works not only on cuts and burn, but also blemishes, eczema, and other skin inflammation. I use it on rash and it heals by the next day. I wish they came with a bigger tube. It runs out quicker than other antibacterial ointment, but it's really worth to keep them.

perfect to cure wound

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellent. I used it for my little girl's cut, and you could hardly see any mark the next day.

Fantastic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for the whole family, it goes on every little wound and scrape. My toddler thinks it make things feel better instantly. I strongly believe in the healing powers of its natural ingredients. Will be a staple in our home.

l like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good/that's fine

Weleda,wound care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is so fantastic for people who has a slow recovery problem from wounds.Ti is fantstic.

1 2 3