Help

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my cat and was very satisfied with both the company and the product. My cat ate the powder (mixed with a bit of water) with no problems and I noticed a difference in her condition almost immediately. Shipping was extremely fast too; I will continue to purchase the colostrum and other products from this company.

Very potent colostrum

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price is high, but this colostrum gives a lot more of a kick than other brands like symbiotics. Energy is through the roof. And no more runny nose - two days of a teaspoon a day and its all gone

GREAT PRODUCT, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canadian government and DHL i gave it 1 star.All products from Well Wisdom are of top quality at an affordable price. I really like the colostrum, i give some to my 1 year old son as well, and he seams to like it a lot! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

THE BEST COLOSTRUM IN THE MARKET!!!! THE REAL IMMUNE BOOSTER TOO!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best ever in the market!!! My 4 years old daughter had been taking this for more a year and she hadn't had ear infection since. Before she always suffer ear infection always and as in always...Thanks God I found this natural and potent supplement!!! Thank you iHerb! Your pricing is really reasonable....amazing!!!

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read Along the Healing Path and she suggests this for Interstitial Cystitis. She says it's a mild detox for metals. I'm lactose intolerant but have no problem with it. Supposed to take long time to work. No benefot from it yet but am still on 1st bottle.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only colostrum that does not make my stomach feel bad. As a matter of fact, after continued use for about one year, my gastro-intestinal system has never felt better. This product is essential for me because of my gut immunity issues. I used to get stomach bugs 5 or 6 times per year. Last year I only had one infection the entire year. So difficult to get a high quality colostrum. This is the only one that works fro me. Love it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried other colostrum, but this one I've found to be special.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product at the best price I could find. Keep up the good work at iherb.com

Excellent Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This colostrum has a rich taste and dissolves better in water than other brands I've tried. So far it is my favorite colostrum ,but I find it to be more expensive than another brand that is very similar and cheaper so the price can be made better probably.

excellent