Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1388943 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

Posted by titopronto on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer1677954 on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2897145 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Great recovery product!

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Improved muscular weakness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Great for my gut!

Posted by Reviewer2850188 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really great for gut/stomach issues

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

1 2 3