Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1388943 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've fought with candida problems for years. The Glut Immune seems to be healing what I suppose are holes in my gut (according to my research). My energy levels are more even after meals whereas before I was taking the Glut Immune food seemed to act as a toxin, leaving me sluggish and struggling to think. For me, nothing but good to say about this product.

doesn't mix that well

Posted by titopronto on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

Great recovery product!

Posted by Reviewer1105248 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use GlutImmune before & after weight training to repair my muscles & prevent muscle breakdown. I am a natural figure competitor & this is the best glutamine I have found. Thanks for carrying such a great natural product!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2897145 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of energy and no more muscle soreness. Anyone would love this product. I take this upon retiring with glycine powder and 500mg of B3. Prior to taking this my muscles were very sore from exercise, and my energy levels were getting depleted with exercise making it difficult to do so.

Glut Immune

Posted by Reviewer1677954 on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband, as prescribed by his doctor to put in his protein smoothie daily. I also eat a smoothie daily so I decided to try a scoop in mine as well. I have been treated for diverticulitis in the past, but minor cramps always remained in my lower left quadrant. Until I ate Glut Immune that is. To my surprise the cramps diminished then disappeared within two weeks. My gut feels much, much better. It seemed to be just what I was needing. Thank you!

Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

glut immune and immunopro

Posted by Reviewer2560400 on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

both of these products are the best I have found in years..they heal the gut and keep the immune system healthy and strong

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of immune boosting protein and nourishment after my and bodybuilding workouts.

This is great for healing gut issues

Posted by Reviewer1625105 on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GlutImmune is a wonderful way to heal your intestines and this product is excellent quality.

good for your gut!

Posted by Reviewer2789784 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for months now and have noticed a significant difference in my GI symptoms. The GlutImmune has been repairing my intestines which in turn helps to build my immune system back up. I mix my GlutImmune with almond milk, blueberries, fresh flax seeds, ice (and whatever other powdered supplements I need to take) in a blender and make a yummy smoothie! Good stuff!

1 2 3