Help

Good Product, Shame About the Awful Packaging

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really would like to give this product five stars, but I think that even four stars is being very (maybe too) generous. The powder itself is unflavored, rich, and tastes something like slightly funky butter. It mixes slowly into any liquid I've tried so be patient, and after many trials I have found that it mixes the most smoothly and tastes best with coconut milk. The packaging is awful: Thin, cheap and the safety seal is poorly designed; The screw-top is not especially well fitting and accumulates powder and is great for creating a mess. It is so difficult to find a good undenatured whey protein powder, so I'm happy to have this one — for now. But when something better comes along — a better powder, with better packaging, and with a more reasonable price — I will happily ditch Well Wisdom, Vital Whey, Natural. I have no brand loyalty in this case.

Excellent quality and taste, expensive though

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein tastes amazing and is very effective and mixes well. I have found though that they use the EXACT same protein for the Immunopro RX product (also in their range) and charge WAY more for it!!! I have since found another company that produces the same high quality, pastured, raw, bio-available protein from New Zealand and is a lot more affordable. I have spoken to the owner of this company and he was very helpful and sincere. I now purchase from here: www.boomersprolongevity.com.au

the best whey ever

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. The other flavors had some additives so I chose unflavored one. The flavor is very good compared to most whey proteins!

Whey Protein - Natural Flavor

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A+ for this product for its healthy ingredients (and lack of bad ingredients!), ease of mixing, and great flavor! The flavor is "natural", which means no other flavors added to the product - it tastes like just what it is, natural whey, and it smells just like very good-smelling powdered milk to me! (I just wish they didn't charge so much for it; I won't be buying this regularly because of that.)

I won't buy anything else!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different protein powders and this is by far the best. The flavor is excellent. Most brands have soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin in them to make it easier to mix into liquid. Although Vital Whey does not have any kind of lecithin I think it mixes just as easily as other brands. This is very important since I react poorly to most lecithins. This product is highly recommended!

Well Wisdom Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and comes from a-2 cows which makes a very big difference. If you're looking for a good whey product this is the one to choose.

Works so far! No coughs, flus, common cold or sore throat for last couple of years!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my medical doctor Ruska Myrsky. Contains huge amounts of Lactoferrin and other immune regulators. Besides, helps me to build muscle.

Fast post and good item.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.

No Flavoring Needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is fresh, tastes like nature intended, and mixes well.

High Quality

Posted by jayzou on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If the best is what you want, then this is probably it in terms of quality and taste.

1 2