Stop Inflammation-Stop Free Radical Damage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vital Whey has a high concentration of natural cysteine which allows the body to manufacture glutathione. Glutathione is the only internal antioxidant the body has that neutralizes free radicals before they rob elements of your atoms and molecules that are vital to the function of your cells. Glutathione also plays a major role of detoxifying your body. I have full blown rheumatoid arthritis but I have no pain or any inflammation. I am on no drugs and the only thing I take to stop my RA is Vital Whey. Every time my doctors examine me, they are simply amazed that I have stopped the progression of this horrible disease without any of their toxic drugs. I can still play a mean piano.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had been looking for a good quality grass fed whey to mix in our smoothies, and this fit the bill. It is smooth, creamy, quite fluffy when you blend a while, and also pretty darned sweet. I like to add extra plain cocoa to try cut some of the sweetness, but I'm not complaining! It tastes really good. Also have tried the vanilla, which is great for berry smoothies. I think I can't drink the cocoa one later in the day, or the chocolate keeps me from falling asleep. I like the reseal package and I'm hoping I can re-use it or recycle it when it's empty. The other one I ordered is in a large tub, so look for that size if you prefer that type of package. This will last quite a while, and I will repurchase. They best protein powder I've used... and I've used many.

Yummy!

Posted by MyrrhAntolini on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with some native cocoa powder to boost the flavor and it's wonderful. By itself, it tastes very mild (so if you blend it with, say pineapple juice and a banana, the eliminates the cocoa flavor all together). This is a great addition to a meal replacement shake, mix in some fruits and it blends really well. The fact that it can sustain me for hours attests to its energy-boosting properties. And if that's just placebo, at least it's yummy placebo :)

The best breakfast!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second packet now and I will never stop taking this product.. I put one scoop in soya milk and go for jogging for 10 Km every morning.. gives me plenty of energy to do so and still not hungry .. I take this before 7 am and have lunch only at 1pm without feeling hungry.. I lost 5 kg in 2 months and maintaining now .. I can feel my arms and legs much firmer and simply feel great..!!!

Great for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Give this to my kids every. Both are growing well and they love it.

Great product, speedy posting, shame about customs charge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Exactly the right product, but didn't see clearly stated that I would be charged a customs charge of £20, which no longer made it a cheap option. Might be that I just missed that bit. Also about 2 weeks after this transaction I had to cancel my card, as it got fraudulently copied in America. Don't know if that's related...